Nowadays, everyone likes to give a personal touch to their Android Phone, by customizing the App Icons, Theme, Wallpaper, etc. In fact, some people go to the extreme level by rooting and installing 3rd party Custom ROMs. But even after doing all this, one thing feels left out i.e. the Status Bar. That’s why we are going to discuss how to customize the Status Bar on your Android phone.
How to Customise Status Bar on Android?
Android Status Bar shows time in the top left corner, network signal towards the top right corner, and next to it is your battery icon, but you can customize and add few more things to the little strip to the top of your screen.
1. Customize the Status Bar from Phone Settings
Few Smartphone brands offer the option to Customize the Status within the phone settings, for example, I’m using an Oneplus phone, as it offers the functionality to customize the Status Bar:
2. Super Status Bar
Super Status Bar is one of the most popular apps on the Google Play Store with over 1 Million Downloads. It offers a whole bunch of customizations, including switching the default status bar with that of an iPhone.
- Download the app, and complete the initial setup.
- Click on the Start button, allow the necessary permissions.
- Here you can set a Custom bar (iOS, MIUI, OneUI, Android 10, etc), or modify your phone’s default bar.
- You can even create a new bar, by submitting a Google form to Super Status Bar.
- Super Status bar also supports gestures (drag, swipe, tap, etc.), which allows adjusting brightness, perform an action (take a screenshot, lock screen, etc), and more.
- It also gives a tiny little text preview of the notification in the bar itself (known as Ticker Text).
- There are more advanced features like side padding, notch compatibility, etc.
So these are the two ways by which you can customize status bar of your Android phone. Which one of these methods do you like more, using the inbuilt customizing options, or using the Super status bar app? Do let us know in the comments down below.
You can also follow us for instant tech news at Google News or for tips and tricks, smartphones & gadgets reviews, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or for the latest review videos subscribe GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Some Other Useful Tips and Tricks For You