Elevate your enterprise data technology and strategy at Transform 2021.
In space, no one can hear you improve a techtree, but they might hear your attempts to find a new home for humanity in the stellar-exploration management sim Ixion.
Publisher Kasedo Games and developer Bulwark Studios revealed Ixion today as part of The PC Gaming Show during the digital E3 event. The game looks similar to Frostpunk but in an outer-space setting. Like Frostpunk, Ixion is about managing the layout of your settlements, but its also about leading and providing for your population.
Ixion also emphasizes an overarching narrative about humanitys destruction of the earth and the species attempts to reconcile with that destructions.
GamesBeat’s creed when covering the game industry is “where passion meets business.” What does this mean? We want to tell you how the news matters to you — not just as a decision-maker at a game studio, but also as a fan of games. Whether you read our articles, listen to our podcasts, or watch our videos, GamesBeat will help you learn about the industry and enjoy engaging with it.
How will you do that? Membership includes access to:
- Newsletters, such as DeanBeat
- The wonderful, educational, and fun speakers at our events
- Networking opportunities
- Special members-only interviews, chats, and “open office” events with GamesBeat staff
- Chatting with community members, GamesBeat staff, and other guests in our Discord
- And maybe even a fun prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded parties